7.31.2008

Anniversaries are golden

One year ago this week, I launched this blog to amuse myself, share my musings on this crazy, wonderful world and keep in touch with family and friends near and far.

It's been cathartic, rewarding and, especially during these past few months, difficult. The 314 posts I've written thus far serve as a digital time capsule of sorts, recording images, feelings, milestones and the changing of the seasons.

And, after one ride around the sun as a blogger, I still believe in the tagline I gave this blog: The treat jar is always half-full. It's often not easy to find the sunny side of things, but, to me, it seems to emerge even when I'm not in the mood to go looking for it. My wish for all of you is that you are blessed with that same experience. Indeed, life is golden, as well as confusing, frustrating, exhilarating, magical and mysterious.


Thank you for reading, commenting and allowing me to share the miracles I have witnessed, big and small.

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Thank you for having your blog. Sometimes when I've had a tough day, I check your blog to remind me of the dogs racing and the treat jar is still half full :)

Curt Rogers said...

And just as you've been rewarded by the simple act of writing your blog, my life has been enriched reading it. I started While Walking Duncan eleven months ago and had no idea I'd stumble upon such an amazing group of people, of which I count you one. Thank you for sharing our highs and lows, joys, triumphs and fears. You are a good egg and life is truly golden.

Heather rules said...

Happy Anniversary. Thank you for sharing your life with us.

Lori said...

Thank you for your kind words. I am humbled!

Related Posts with Thumbnails