is recovery. I took a few days off work last week to take care of some business that I've been putting off. Not always so much fun, but that's life.
The good thing was that I had a lot of good downtime hanging out with Mom and have seen her take great strides on her recovery. We colored in coloring books (Mom's physical therapist recommended it to work on her eye-hand coordination and motor skills), worked on quilting projects and got hooked on our newest guilty pleasure TV show, "Baby Borrowers." It's completely silly: Teen couples who want to be parents must watch babies, toddlers, preteens, etc. to see whether they -- and their relationship -- have what it takes. It's one of those shows that's fun to watch and add your commentary on what you're seeing all the way through. Here's a preview that ran on TV earlier this month in case you've been out of the loop on this one:
Happy New Year - A Quick Update
-
I have heard from quite a few of you that some would love to hear an
update on our family. I have heard many times since she passed away in
March of 2...
7 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment