On Monday, a new book club I'm leading with young ladies from Aldersgate's youth group met for the first time. We're kicking off the new group by reading "The Shack" by William Paul Young. The book comes highly recommended, so I'm looking forward to diving in soon. Even more, I'm looking forward to our future meetings and discussions. These girls always blow me away, so I'm curious to see how they react and interpret the novel.
Happy New Year - A Quick Update
-
I have heard from quite a few of you that some would love to hear an
update on our family. I have heard many times since she passed away in
March of 2...
9 months ago
2 comments:
My friend, Kendra, gave me this book on cd. She said it changed her life. I haven't gotten around to reading/listening to it, but let me know if you want to borrow my cds.
Actually, that would be awesome! Thank you. That way the group could listen to excerpts together during our discussions. (Forewarning, though: these are busy young ladies with part-time jobs and homework and sports, so we're only reading four chapters every two weeks. I might have those CDs for awhile ... )
Post a Comment