Amazing how one tiny heartbeat can change so much ...
Today, Brian & I are thrilled to finally announce that we are expecting a baby in May. It's the answer to our prayers; a dream come true.
Today marks the end of my first trimester, a milestone we agreed we must reach before publicly announcing -- and introducing -- our small, wondrous miracle.
Many heartfelt thanks to all of you who have prayed for us and supported us along this journey to parenthood -- an adventure that really is just beginning. We know we will continue to be surrounded with love and support along the way.
I am due May 8th, the day before Mother's Day. I relish the significance.
To celebrate, I'd like to share with you the first pictures of our little one:
Sept. 22, 7 weeks

Oct. 6, 9 weeks
Oct. 16, 10 weeks
Today, Brian & I are thrilled to finally announce that we are expecting a baby in May. It's the answer to our prayers; a dream come true.
Today marks the end of my first trimester, a milestone we agreed we must reach before publicly announcing -- and introducing -- our small, wondrous miracle.
Many heartfelt thanks to all of you who have prayed for us and supported us along this journey to parenthood -- an adventure that really is just beginning. We know we will continue to be surrounded with love and support along the way.
I am due May 8th, the day before Mother's Day. I relish the significance.
To celebrate, I'd like to share with you the first pictures of our little one:
Sept. 22, 7 weeks
Oct. 6, 9 weeks
Oct. 16, 10 weeks
13 comments:
I'm so happy for you two! Congratulations!
Lori and Brian,
I am so HAPPY for you two. You will make wonderful parents!!
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!
I am so happy for you both. Congratulations!
Yay!! Congratulations!
Lori & Brian,
I am so happy for you. Eric isn't home. I texted him. He'll be so excited & happy for you. I'm sure your mother and father are overjoyed. You will be wonderful parents. This is a lucky little person riding about in you.
Marty
wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! SO happy for you...many, many blessings!
Congratulations, you guys!!! Randy is looking forward to enjoying a celebratory cigar with Brian. :)
congratulations, that's fantastic!!
I'm so very happy for you guys! If either grandma isn't available to babysit sometime give me a call!
-Peggy
Congratulations you guys! We knew from the moment you held our daughter 5 years ago that your time would come. We couldn't be more thrilled. Love to you and the baby to be! ~ Teri and Abe
Adding- what a fantastic day, thank you so much for sharing this with us. We are all thrilled for you and can't wait to see your new family member! Love and god vibes to you!
Excuse me while I shout...
"I'm going to be a GRANDMA!" God is blessing us wildly!
Post a Comment