11.07.2009

Thank you!


Brian & I would like to thank our friends & family who have offered support, prayers and kind words since we announced our big pregnancy news last weekend. What an exciting journey to share with everyone.

Brian's dad snapped the photo above Sunday at Granite City after we met up with family and close friends for a celebratory brunch. Many from the group also joined us at Aldersgate earlier in the day, where we announced our news to our congregation during the Joys & Concern portion of the service. The flower bouquet we're holding was on the altar to mark our special day and signify our gratitude for our new little blessing. Brian ordered the flowers and requested lilies -- the official flower for May.

It's been a relief and a joy to have our news out in the open after keeping it to ourselves -- and entrusting a close circle of friends & family -- since we found out about seven weeks before.

This weekend I wrap up my 13th week and begin my 14th. Just when my energy was returning, I've been hit with a cold. I'm hoping it's a quick 24-hour head cold, which Brian seemed to have yesterday. Please keep us all in your prayers!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thinking of you three and keeping you in my prayers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails