4.25.2008

Great Gridiron

On Thursday, Brian & I met my parents to see opening night of Gridiron, a satirical revue that benefits college journalism students. Gridiron is near and dear to my heart for these reasons: I twice won Gridiron scholarships while a student at KU, I was in the show for two years, my sister Amanda also has been a scholarship recipient and cast member and I have several friends in the show now.




My parents are huge gridiron fans. They wouldn't miss a show. And I even convinced my dad last minute to volunteer as an usher in exchange for a free Bucky T-shirt. Yep. That's how my dad rolls.






The Orpheum Theater, where Gridiron is held, is a very cool venue and a fun place for this particular show.


My friend Jaime cracks me up every year in the show. I just laugh watching her jump around on stage. What an actress. I predict that her boyfriend Carter will be blown away by the fab show on Saturday!








Miss VZ was quite the actress, as well. God love her, I'm convinced that she's made it her personal goal to lure me back into Gridiron acting ...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails