A new blog banner (please direct those pretty eyes of yours upward) means a new month.
February 2011 was bittersweet to say the least.
I am trying not to be too hard on myself, though, as I breath a sigh of relief and welcome March.
Today (March 4th), after all, is a day to march forth.

March forth! March forth! March to the beat of a drum
March forth! March forth! To who you will become
Cause you never know
How this day will go
So you just have to march forth*
*Cheesy song I made up and sang to Westley on the way to daycare this morning.
Cause that's how Mommy rolls.
February 2011 was bittersweet to say the least.
I am trying not to be too hard on myself, though, as I breath a sigh of relief and welcome March.
Today (March 4th), after all, is a day to march forth.

March forth! March forth! March to the beat of a drum
March forth! March forth! To who you will become
Cause you never know
How this day will go
So you just have to march forth*
*Cheesy song I made up and sang to Westley on the way to daycare this morning.
Cause that's how Mommy rolls.
No comments:
Post a Comment