I'm so proud of Brian, who was selected to attend a special management training this week in Kansas City, even though it took him out of town Monday through Thursday nights. (Yup. That means I had Westley for three nights AND he missed my birthday.)
The good news is we did great! Westley slept well and was a little angel. Hallelujah! That said, it was tiring and something that gives me tremendous respect for single parents.
When Brian arrived home, he asked me to fish something out of his suitcase for him. I found these:

When he was little and his dad would travel for business, he would come home with T-shirts, Brian explained. Now it's his turn.
These shirts are from Eat at Joe's Crab Shack. I'm very happy that he didn't get me this one.
The good news is we did great! Westley slept well and was a little angel. Hallelujah! That said, it was tiring and something that gives me tremendous respect for single parents.
When Brian arrived home, he asked me to fish something out of his suitcase for him. I found these:

When he was little and his dad would travel for business, he would come home with T-shirts, Brian explained. Now it's his turn.
These shirts are from Eat at Joe's Crab Shack. I'm very happy that he didn't get me this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment