1.28.2009

Brrrrr to the grrrrr

When fluffy snowflakes started to fall Tuesday, Brian was working from home. He grabbed the camera and took his lunch break outside with the pups:





2 comments:

Janice said...

Silly pups! They love the snow.

Curt Rogers said...

What is about snow that dogs find SO appealing??? We've had a rather warm and dry winter thus far in Denver (okay, it did snow a little last night, our first since immediately after Christmas, though) and Duncan was chomping at the bit to get outside (AT MIDNIGHT!) to play in it. I too have been recovering from a cold and standing out int wet drizzle was the last thing on my mind, but being the dedicated papa I am, I took him out for a bit.

Sorry I've been absent as of late! I promise to start keeping up again! I've missed you guys!

Related Posts with Thumbnails