After working from home and doing chores Saturday, Mom & I went to our favorite local quilt store to sign up for a class we're taking together in the coming months and do a little bit of shopping. (I received a gift certificate for Christmas, so my purchase of a yard of fabric and eight fat quarters cost me only $2. Woo-hoo!)
While we were there, I played with Halley, the store dog. (She's named after Halley's Comet.) She's a sweet little thing, and it's always fun to see her when I'm in there. This time, she was stylin' in her cute shirt:


It must have been a true dog day at the quilt shop, because most of the fabric I selected is a soft Moda flannel that features a cute dog that reminded me of Dakota & Lilly. I'll add it to my stash of baby quilt fabric.
While I was there, I pointed out to Lisa, my friend and the store's owner, that we were dressed similarly with vests and a gray-and-black color scheme. She had remembered a past We Didn't Plan This occurrence at her store and suggested I post this picture:

While we were there, I played with Halley, the store dog. (She's named after Halley's Comet.) She's a sweet little thing, and it's always fun to see her when I'm in there. This time, she was stylin' in her cute shirt:
It must have been a true dog day at the quilt shop, because most of the fabric I selected is a soft Moda flannel that features a cute dog that reminded me of Dakota & Lilly. I'll add it to my stash of baby quilt fabric.
While I was there, I pointed out to Lisa, my friend and the store's owner, that we were dressed similarly with vests and a gray-and-black color scheme. She had remembered a past We Didn't Plan This occurrence at her store and suggested I post this picture:
No comments:
Post a Comment