1.18.2009

Brian's b-day party pics

Brian's 31st birthday weekend extravaganza included a guys' golf outing Saturday and a family brunch today at Granite City. But the highlight was a fabulous bowling party last night at The Alley.


Eric, center, visited from Lawrence. And some of our other friends who helped celebrate included, from left: Jeff, the b-day boy, Tony, Jeremey, Ann, Jen, me & Rob.


Brian earned the admiration of a cute little three-year-old. I teased Lexi's parents, Nick & Denise, that they'd have to pay for our marriage therapy. (Truth be told, I think Brian has finally found someone who he can relate to ...) You may have read about this little crush on Denise's blog. Here's the behind-the-scenes video of the moment she blogged about. (Need a laugh? Watch how Lexi rejects Brian when he tries to give her 10.)



Speaking of blogs, the b-day boy also made an appearance on Jaime's blog, thanks to the tasty cupcakes (thank you, Jen!) and his crazy T.

Other exciting scenes from the evening:


The biggest pizza I've ever seen ... and go-kart racing!






Additional party pics:


The guys, including Darren (pictured right of Brian).


The sisters. (Jen was thrilled to drop Kaden off with her in-laws and join us for the evening.)


The newlyweds, Sarah & Jeff.


Happy birthday to the man who has taught me to find laughter and joy in life, no matter what is thrown our way. I love you, Brian!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails