3.10.2008

The big kitty in the sky is a-smilin'


Much to the chagrin of my friend Denise, I don't have photographic evidence of my birthday party out, when an unnamed Mexican restaurant staff shoved fried ice cream in my face while I was wearing a sombrero. Maybe I'll be able to convince my friend Ann to keep those images under wraps.

Thanks to those of you who've wished me a happy birthday. My great day included brunch at Eaton Steakhouse (elegant and tasty), an afternoon at the Wichita Garden Show and a trip to the park with pups. Although I'd been complaining that Daylight Savings Time meant I only had 23 hours of birthday this year, Brian & I enjoyed the extra hour of sunshine while he grilled a steak kabob dinner.

I snapped this photo right at dusk. The Cheshire Cat grin is my favorite phase of the moon. A fitting smile to the end of a great day. Here's to hoping 29 suits me fabulously!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Sounds perfect to me! Enjoy 29!

Kathryn said...

happy birthday lori!!

Chris said...

Happy belated birthday, Lori! Sounds like you had a wonderful day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails