3.12.2008

Gotta love DST

... Daylight Savings Time, that is. It meant that I could work a full day, run an errand on the way home and still have time to take a four-mile walk with Dakota, Lilly & Brian before dinner. (In this photo, Dakota is saying, "Put that dumb camera away! It's time for our walk!)

I think he's looking a bit more svelte already. Could it be that, in addition to a fun romp in the park, he's walked or run 10 miles since Sunday?







Now if we could just stop Meow Meow from sneaking Science Diet Large Breed Light kibble, we'll have a houseful of healthy pets. (Ten-pound kitties should never eat dog food made for 100-pound pups!)

2 comments:

Jaime said...

I'm down with DST, too.

Kathryn said...

I agree. Be careful with the dog food...Reggie got started on it as a kitten and now 10 years later, she still eats it!! (of course, she eats her food too...yea, she has weight issues.)

Related Posts with Thumbnails