3.21.2008

They're so subtle

After work today, I played catch for a bit with Lilly in the backyard. I don't think she was finished when I was:














Then I tried to delve into my current read while enjoying a glass of cab and our backyard chimnea. Dakota, however, had other plans. As I've said before, it's a wonder we read at all:

5 comments:

Princess Jill said...

How can you even attempt to read a book with that cute puppy staring at you? If Lola looked at me like that I would put the book down and throw the ball! They grow up so fast.

Lori said...

Indeed. It's no wonder I only read a chapter a night!

Janice said...

I LOVE that face and those pleading eyes!

Murphy's Mom said...

What great pics. I have a Golden Baby too. Aren't we lucky?!

Curt Rogers said...

How lucky you were to have your camera right there to get these great shots. Life with Goldens is so spontaneous it's often hard to keep up with them. Good for you, ever the vigilant companion.

Related Posts with Thumbnails