NCAA bracket, that is:

Are you loving March Madness? Brian & I met for lunch downtown today to watch the second half of KU's victorious first round game. Next up: No. 8 UNLV. Can you guess what we'll be doing at about 6 p.m. Saturday?
My bracket is already in ruins, as I incorrectly picked Winthrop, Temple, Arizona and Baylor -- all teams that lost today -- to go to the Sweet Sixteen. Doh! So far, only the Midwest regional portion of my bracket is pristine. And since that's the one KU's in -- and because I picked KU to win the Big Dance -- I'd love it if my prediction comes true. After all, it would make one of my favorite pieces of sports memorabilia especially meaningful.
Brian is such a twerp. So far, he's only been wrong on Arizona, leaving him 16-1 and me 11-6 on our brackets. There's a lot at stake: The winner gets to pick the locale and date of our first overnight camping trip of the year.
Are you loving March Madness? Brian & I met for lunch downtown today to watch the second half of KU's victorious first round game. Next up: No. 8 UNLV. Can you guess what we'll be doing at about 6 p.m. Saturday?
My bracket is already in ruins, as I incorrectly picked Winthrop, Temple, Arizona and Baylor -- all teams that lost today -- to go to the Sweet Sixteen. Doh! So far, only the Midwest regional portion of my bracket is pristine. And since that's the one KU's in -- and because I picked KU to win the Big Dance -- I'd love it if my prediction comes true. After all, it would make one of my favorite pieces of sports memorabilia especially meaningful.
Brian is such a twerp. So far, he's only been wrong on Arizona, leaving him 16-1 and me 11-6 on our brackets. There's a lot at stake: The winner gets to pick the locale and date of our first overnight camping trip of the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment