3.08.2008

Why don't I do this more often?

Between coffee & donuts for breakfast and watching the KU game at home with Brian this afternoon, I treated myself to an hour-long Swedish massage. (I love birthday weekends!) I've not had a massage since July 2006 (I remember the date because I went to get some knots worked out of my shoulders after I was in a car accident.)

Mid-massage today, I got to wondering why I don't get massages more often. It's such a luxurious splurge, and the masseuse had hands of magic. (If you need a referral, let me know. I was very impressed.) Ahh.


Here's another massage-related musing: Don't overlook the wonders of vacation massages! I'm not sure a hometown massage, no matter how fabulous, could ever top the one I had while on vacation at Atlantis in the Bahamas. That spa was expensive (a shorter massage than I had today would cost twice as much) but amazing.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I'm so jealous. My sister Lara is studying to become a massage therapist and I could not be happier.

Happy birthday.

Related Posts with Thumbnails