I arrived home from the hospital this evening in time to catch a beautiful sunset just as a heavy rainstorm was moving in. The image sums up how I've felt in the past month: The rain's coming down, but there's something amazing just over the horizon.
"The secret of life, though is to fall seven times and to get up eight times. "
— Paul Coelho in “The Alchemist”
2 comments:
Lori,
This is a beautiful post, simple and poetic with that wonderful, wonderful, WONDERFUL photo and the inspiring quote. I'm so happy that despite all the anxiety and challenges of the past few weeks you were able to take a moment and find solace in the quiet of a moment. THAT, my friend, is the key to a long and happy life.
Thank you for sharing it.
So true, so true. And I didn't even like "The Alchemist."
Post a Comment