1.12.2009

Gettin' his game on (again)

Brian's 31st birthday is Friday, and today we welcomed a new addition to our household: a PS3. It's appropriate, I guess, considering that his 30th birthday gift was his Wii.

Earlier tonight, he was getting really excited about trying out a couple of games that he rented.

Me: "How old are you turning again?"

Him: "13."

Me: "Now that sounds about right."

With the new game console comes the ability for us now to watch Blu-Ray, so I won't complain too much.

Another bonus: He has one more thing with which to occupy himself while I'm blogging.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Carter wants one, too, and says that I would benefit from it because it has a built-in Blue Ray player. Uh huh.

Jaime said...

Carter informed this morning that the PS3 even looks cool, kind of like a spaceship.

Related Posts with Thumbnails