1.04.2009

What goes up ...

Brian & I spent a good part of our weekend taking down Christmas decorations, including our outside lights, two trees, stockings and more. That meant hauling Clark the Tree to the recycling site, where he'll join the big mulch pile in the sky. The community tree recycling program is a nice one that allows the trees to find one more use.


Clark's in good company while he waits for the chipper to come. That's one big pile of trees!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

I'm putting that off until next weekend. It's so much more fun to get all the stuff out and up instead of tearing it down.

Janice said...

I agree with Kathryn...it is a lot more fun to put up the decorations than take them down. However, isn't it amazing how much bigger your living room seems when you take the tree down?

As for "Clark", he did an upstanding job while he was with you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails