What do you get when you combine a dachshund and a chihuahua? Meet Dallas:
He's a fun and feisty little guy whose owner owns a local swimming shop where I went this evening to buy a new athletic suit. (The time I've spent in a very chlorinated athletic pool in the last two months swimming laps has pretty much destroyed my suit. I was in desperate need of a replacement.) While I was shopping, Dallas was running around the store chewing on various toys, including a stuffed ostrich that is as big as he is:
Any dog who can make you laugh when you're shopping for a swimsuit (a shopping excursion I find to be quite stressful and not much fun) is a great little creature. The store owner is pretty amazing herself. For example, I overheard her telling another female shopper that she doesn't allow the word "fat" to be uttered in her store. (I thought to myself, "This woman really knows something about selling suits!") And then she magically helped me find a suit that I really love.
No comments:
Post a Comment