In our furry household, we love lint rollers:

"Everyone chases after happiness, not noticing that happiness is at their heels."
— Bertolt Brecht
"What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lives within us."
— Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Animal lovers are a special breed of human, generous of spirit, full of empathy, perhaps a little prone to sentimentality, and with hearts as big as a cloudless sky."
John Grogan in "Marley & Me"
5 comments:
So, did you buy the frame?
I love how you guys (Lori L. and Denise, too) are walking around with cameras in your purses just in case you get a good idea for a blog. :)
I agree with maria! That's great!
But being a mother of two VERY furry pups...I love that frame!!!
Chris, I didn't actually purchase the frame. Although I was oh-so-very tempted! I'm traditional when it comes to thank you notes, so I needed to stock up on new note cards!
Hi Lori and Brian,
What a fun way to keep in touch with family and friends. Our cats, Rosie and Daisy, weren't too impressed with your "shed happens," but Mike and I, of course, thought it was a hoot. Love you guys. Love, Ruthie
Post a Comment