10.23.2007

All that and a bag of Meow Meow


Why do pets love the cheapest toys? And why do pet owners keep buying toys nonetheless?


And who let the cat out of the bag?

5 comments:

Maria said...

Not many people actually get the chance to use that phrase in real life!

Chris said...

I once saw a cat go stark raving mad when it had a plastic grocery sack around its head and thought it was being chased. We laughed so hard for so long. Good times, good times.

Kathryn said...

She is adorable. What a great trio you have.

Lori said...

Chris, Meow Meow has done that before. Brian and I laughed until we cried!

And, Kathryn, thank you for the kitty compliment. I must admit I'm her No. 1 fan.

Lori said...

Barney's favorite toy in the world is an old plastic flower pot -- the kind that plants come in from the garden center. It's gross looking and makes our back yard look trashy (or more trashy) but I can't get rid of it because he loves it so much.

Related Posts with Thumbnails