On my way to my monthly quilt guild meeting tonight, I passed by my favorite Wichita sculpture on Douglas and noticed that the setting sun was casting a beautiful light. So I had to stop by to try to capture the moment:

I love how the water is illuminated and looks almost as if it's glowing.



This guy is a very loyal fan. He reads the paper every day. And I've never once heard him complain.

I love how the water is illuminated and looks almost as if it's glowing.



This guy is a very loyal fan. He reads the paper every day. And I've never once heard him complain.
3 comments:
It looks like he's walking toward hot coals! That's awesome photography, Lori. I'm jealous!
Uh,oh.This looks like you were going home about 7. Another late night in the newsroom, huh?
Thank you, Chris. You're very sweet.
And Lori, don't you worry your pretty head about the newsroom this week. It's all good. :O)
Post a Comment