10.16.2007

Meow Meow says relax

My silly kitty loves my yoga mat. (The mat and its coordinating yoga blocks have the kitty bite marks to prove it.) Whenever I unroll it for an evening stretch, she crawls right on. I shoo her away while I'm in Staff Pose. But she curls up next to me. She purrs against my ankle when I'm in Proud Warrior. She meows when I'm in meditative poses. I should be more understanding: I'm sure she needs the evenings to unwind from her long, demanding days of endless napping.


Can you say Downward Facing Cat?

2 comments:

Jaime said...

My cat loves chillin' on my treadmill. Judging from her round body, I don't think she actually uses it for what it is intended.

Lori said...

When we had a treadmill, we tried to get Dakota to run on it. But the noise from the motor just scared him. That was my excuse for not using it as often as I should have ... :OP

Related Posts with Thumbnails