1.22.2008

I love cheap dog toys

In addition to empty milk jugs, balloons have got to be one of the best cheap dog toys. These balloons are from a b-day candy and balloon bouquet I had sent to Brian at work last week. For part of the day (Brian was off Monday), Lilly figured out not to bite too hard:




























We went through several. Whoops.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Balloons were a cheap toy for kids too! They love the static properties and the way their hair reacts!

Princess Jill said...

I don't think you know me YET, I am Jill (used to work at the Eagle) in circ, at the front counter etc. I am a friend of Chris and Heathers. I have a Female Golden, and 2 cats. I love the websites stuffonmycat.com and also stuffonmymutt.com. I sent in a few pictures of Lola to the mutt sight and they got posted! She is the dog with an empty 2 liter pop bottle in her mouth. Just wanted to thank you for sharing the site with me.
Jill

Lori said...

Jill, thanks for stopping by my blog! You'll have to say hi at work so I can meet you in person. Any golden owner is a friend of mine! :O)

Related Posts with Thumbnails