skip to main |
skip to sidebar
They didn't plan this ... or so they say
I've been delinquent in sharing this great photo that my long-time friend Chrissy e-mailed me of her and her mom Monica. They live in Iowa, and Chrissy and I were best friends in first grade. Our families have been close friends ever since. They (and Chrissy's sister Nicki) are beautiful, sweet women who are very smart, talented and thoughtful. They're like family to me.
In an homage to my "We didn't plan this" Friday feature of yore, here's how this twinkie thing went down earlier this month, straight from the horse's mouth: Mom and I got up on Sunday and didn't see each other until we were showered and dressed. We both picked out jeans, a pink sweater with a lace cami underneath and brown boots. I thought you might get a kick out of it.
I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment