When the snow from the Dec. 22nd blizzard started to melt, my friend and co-worker Jaime found her issue of The Eagle from that day still buried in the snow. She asked whether anyone else had found something interesting underneath the thawing snow. Brian and I spent some time outdoors yesterday afternoon when the temperature was hovering in the upper 50s and lower 60s. Before we headed to the driving range, we saw that Charles finally said goodbye, and we took down our outdoor holiday decorations, including 15 strings of white Christmas lights. (I secretly think that Brian loves any excuse to climb up on our roof.) That's when I noticed the pansy pictured above, which we planted this fall, in beautiful bloom. A sign of an early spring?
Happy New Year - A Quick Update
-
I have heard from quite a few of you that some would love to hear an
update on our family. I have heard many times since she passed away in
March of 2...
8 months ago
1 comment:
What you found under the snow was a lot prettier than the ugly old Eagle that I uncovered. I'm jealous.
Post a Comment