Brian & I took the dogs to Sedgwick County Park on Saturday afternoon to walk a few miles and enjoy the gorgeous weather.
Dakota & Lilly got really dirty.
And Brian & I were so well-behaved at the park that Lilly drove us to Blockbuster afterwards to rent a couple of Wii games.
4 comments:
Did you rent Rock Band and, if so, what time shall I arrive???
What did you rent and how did you like it?
We go to Family Video (29th & Tyler). I'm so glad you can rent Wii games to try them out.
I can't tell you how many Game Cube games we bought that the boys really wanted and they got them home and didn't like them.
At about $50 each, you really need to try out a Wii game before you buy it!
We rented Super Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. Brian likes them both, especially Metroid. I played Mario for about five minutes before I stopped so I could play Phase 10 with my sister instead. The 3D on Mario is crazy!
Hello...Just who in the world gave Lilly permission to drive? I didn't think she was old enough to even think about Driver's Ed. So...How did she do?
Post a Comment