1.03.2008

Orange you glad we won?!

Brian & I hosted a rockin' watch party for the Orange Bowl tonight. Joining us were our friends Ann, Jeremey & Tony, as well as Brian's parents. We had a ton of good food, including a mandarin orange Asian salad, screwdrivers and:



orange cinnamon rolls ...







orange soda and delicious orange chocolates ...









tangerine-orange zinger herbal iced tea ...













and our very own orange bowl.









We also laughed at the TV commercials, which weren't quite Superbowl caliber but were funny nonetheless. One of our favorites was this AT&T commercial about Sven:

3 comments:

Chris said...

I also love the Sven commercial. I am glad the Jayhawks won. It makes me very happy!

Jaime said...

Wow, love what you've done with oranges. I hope that none of your guests had a citrus allergy.

Lori said...

I'm happy to report that we're all scurvy-free!

Related Posts with Thumbnails