Brian and I purchased a new desk for our home office, and we've been trudging through all of our various paperwork we've accumulated over the years trying to decide what to keep, what to shred and what to recycle. That's about when Meow Meow took up residence in our "in" basket.

Should I file her under "K" for kitty, "L" for lazy or "M" for Meowsers?

Should I file her under "K" for kitty, "L" for lazy or "M" for Meowsers?
4 comments:
Man, she can give the evil eye. She's very pretty.
We got this really weird wicker tray thing for our wedding from a friend of Kennedy's grandmother. For the longest time we weren't sure what it was. It looks like a serving tray or a magazine holder, but we soon found out it was a cat box. She fits so perfectly in it, how could it not be?
Boxes + Papers = A kitty paradise
File her under "c" for cutest cat ever.
Post a Comment