On Tuesday, I met Mom and Janice at Quilt Guild. I enjoyed the funny and talented quilt designer Kim Diehl, who was the guest speaker. A few of her intricate quilts that she showed us:



Mom turned in several more baby quilts that she's made for local charities. I'm so proud of the good deeds she's doing and how she keeps improving. She continues to go to rehab and spends a lot of time with her new grandson. And she looks beautiful doing it.

Jen, Kaden & I joined Mom for dinner tonight, and Janice & Nicole stopped by to say hello. It was Janice's first time to meet Kaden. He's growing fast, and he's a beautiful baby. (I think I'll even eventually forgive him for spitting up on me three times tonight. Aren't I a nice aunt?)

Sadly, tomorrow night it's back to the home project. Don't get me wrong: I am enjoying it. But it truly is exhausting work. I don't think I'll be headed to the Y anytime soon. Now, time to go get rested up.
Mom turned in several more baby quilts that she's made for local charities. I'm so proud of the good deeds she's doing and how she keeps improving. She continues to go to rehab and spends a lot of time with her new grandson. And she looks beautiful doing it.
Jen, Kaden & I joined Mom for dinner tonight, and Janice & Nicole stopped by to say hello. It was Janice's first time to meet Kaden. He's growing fast, and he's a beautiful baby. (I think I'll even eventually forgive him for spitting up on me three times tonight. Aren't I a nice aunt?)
Sadly, tomorrow night it's back to the home project. Don't get me wrong: I am enjoying it. But it truly is exhausting work. I don't think I'll be headed to the Y anytime soon. Now, time to go get rested up.
2 comments:
YAY!! I am so glad you are back! Thank you for the new posts! Looks like you are having a wonderful time and doing some very good work at home too!! Can't wait to see the final pictures!
I don't think saying "three times" is indicative of my son's throw up potential! He managed to get you on the left shoulder, left upper arm, across your chest and on both of your legs. That's talent right there. At least I warned you to take your very pretty scarf off before you held him! :)
Post a Comment