11.12.2008

Here I am!

Thank you, adoring Life is Golden fans! I've received phone calls and e-mails today from several of you checking in on me since my blog has been silent for a couple of weeks. Very sweet. I appreciate your thoughts and kind inquiries. I'll devote the next few posts to filling you in on what's been occupying my blogging time so far this November.

Brian & I spent the first weekend of November in Kansas City for
our annual football road trip:


Saturday afternoon, Memorial Stadium
Final score: KU Jayhawks 52, K-State Wildcats 21

After the game, I marveled at the gorgeous fall trees. The weather was in the 70s, so I loved spending most of the weekend outside. Fall is such a beautiful time in Lawrence:


We saw my brother-in-law Eric's new Lawrence apartment (I covet his kitchen), did some shopping, dining and checked out some of our favorite places, including Waxman Candles and Free State Brewery.

On Sunday, Eric joined us for tailgating and a Chiefs game:




Sunday afternoon, Arrowhead Stadium
Final score (OT): Tampa Bay Buccaneers 30, KC Chiefs 27


The weekend has become a fun tradition for us. I look forward to it every year.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails