11.16.2008

Yes, I'll admit it ...

I finished reading "Eclipse" this morning and am planning a book run with Jen later (I'll need another home renovation break) so we can pick up the fourth and final book in the Twilight series.

She and I also are excited to see the movie, which opens Friday, and have been looking around online at all of the Twilight stuff. (Trust me: There's a ton of it.) I've been cracking up at the funny Twilight T-shirts on Cafe Press. Some of my favorite are below. They make more sense if you've read any of the series.

Before dinner and a movie last night, Nicole & I went to Target so I could buy a wedding shower gift for Brian's cousin. We ran into a high school senior I know from youth group, and she & I talked about Twilight a bit. I told her that I had seen some pretty funny tees online, and she said that she already had one. She said that hers said "I kissed a vampire ..." I, of course, had seen that shirt online, so we finished her sentence in unison by saying "and I liked it!" That sent us into a fit of giggles. Poor Nicole, who hasn't read the books, was very out of her element. Silly Twilight fans.






2 comments:

Kennedy said...

I'm going to see the movie on Friday too. Luckily for Evan, some of the girls at work and I are going.

Jenn said...

I am dying to talk to someone about Twilight but I don't want to do spoilers for people who haven't read it yet! I'll email you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails