11.20.2008

I found my Christmas read!

After shopping in Bradley Fair for a dress to wear to the family wedding this weekend, I stopped by Watermark for a book signing event they were having with author Greg Kincaid, a fellow Kansan and KU grad. He was a pleasure to chat with, and he signed my copy of his book, "A Dog Named Christmas." It's my pick for my annual Christmas read. I'm looking forward to it!





In the meantime, though, I'm wrapping up the "Twilight" series with the fourth and final book, "Breaking Dawn." Jen, Chris & I are seeing the movie this weekend. I am so pumped! Anyone want to join us?









Also on my list of books-turned-motion-pictures-I-must-see is the movie Secret Life of Bees. My book club read the book by Sue Monk Kidd a while ago, and I enjoyed the book. Will it do the novel justice, though? Doubtful, but I want to check it out nonetheless.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails