Yesterday while I was changing Westley's diaper in his nursery, he found his Winnie-the-Pooh binky on its striped lanyard and popped it in his mouth. I fastened the attached Pooh clip to his Onesie. I soon thereafter placed him on the floor to crawl around, and he found another binky on a tether in his car seat and popped that one in his mouth, letting the Pooh binky (still attached via clip) dangle at his side. I beckoned Brian to come and see, and we soon were giggling about the whole thing, which led to this silly photo. There are FIVE pacifiers involved in this madness.
Happy New Year - A Quick Update
-
I have heard from quite a few of you that some would love to hear an
update on our family. I have heard many times since she passed away in
March of 2...
9 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment