I love volunteering, especially when helping others is a no-brainer.
That's how I feel about the aluminum can tabs that the local Ronald McDonald House collects and recycles. The money goes toward the organization's general fund, which, among other things, pays for lodging when guests with sick kiddos cannot. That's what I call trash to treasure! If you have tabs, I'd be happy to take them off your hands. (It's called being a "McHelper.") Or click here to learn more about the mission.

Volunteers at the house tell me that home baked cookies are the guests' favorite. So I baked these up to take in with the tabs:

I'm conspiring with our church's youth group director to challenge the tweens and teens to collect tabs, too. Two more no-brainers: teens and pop!
That's how I feel about the aluminum can tabs that the local Ronald McDonald House collects and recycles. The money goes toward the organization's general fund, which, among other things, pays for lodging when guests with sick kiddos cannot. That's what I call trash to treasure! If you have tabs, I'd be happy to take them off your hands. (It's called being a "McHelper.") Or click here to learn more about the mission.
Volunteers at the house tell me that home baked cookies are the guests' favorite. So I baked these up to take in with the tabs:
I'm conspiring with our church's youth group director to challenge the tweens and teens to collect tabs, too. Two more no-brainers: teens and pop!
No comments:
Post a Comment