1.16.2011

Partying with TobyMac

We arranged a sitter and went out with friends and Brian's brother Eric to the TobyMac concert at Hartman Arena on Saturday. Toby to the Mac sure knows how to put on a show. What an awesome, inspirational night.


Eric, Birthday Boy Brian, Ann, Jeremey and me


Although TobyMac was the headliner and the band we really wanted to see, what I remember most from that concert is hearing for the first time one of Brandon Heath's original songs. The lyrics are poetic and beautiful and brought tears to my eyes. (You can listen to it on YouTube.)

I was thinking to myself how much love I have realized in the past year and how much love Brian has brought me throughout the years. I told him today that he's the one blowing out the candles, but I'm the one whose wish came true.


Love Never Fails


Love is not proud
Love does not boast
Love after all
Matters the most

Love does not run
Love does not hide
Love does not keep
Locked inside

Love is the river that flows through
Love never fails you

Love will sustain
Love will provide
Love will not cease
At the end of time

Love will protect
Love always hopes
Love still believes
When you don't

Love is the arms that are holding you
Love never fails you

When my heart won't make a sound
When I can't turn back around
When the sky is falling down
Nothing is greater than this
Greater than this

Love is right here
Love is alive
Love is the way
The truth the life

Love is the river than flows through
Love is the arms that are holding you
Love is the place you will fly to
Love never fails you

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails