Today, we celebrate Brian's 33rd birthday. Family and friends gathered at Egg Crate Cafe for brunch and the traditional cherry chocolate cake, Brian's favorite. He received some thoughtful gifts and the same birthday card from his godmother ... and her mother. We had a good laugh about that:
Westley, who had fallen asleep at church before lunch, woke up just as Daddy was opening his gifts. He didn't want to miss the party! His face was priceless as he groggily looked around the private party room and saw 17 people watching him blink away his nap.
Westley got to see Ron and Chari, Brian's Godparents, again:

And he and cousin Kaden got lots of time with Papa Dan:
The biggest hit with the little boys was probably the helium-filled balloons I bought at Dillons right before the brunch. For the second year in a row, I botched my homemade icing for Brian's cake. I had to make an emergency stop for process chocolate fudge frosting. Boo. (It tasted great anyway, and Brian assured me it was still fabulous.) What a sweet guy. I love how you can see Westley's reflection in the balloon in this picture ...

... and his two baby front teeth in this one:
Happy birthday, Daddy!
Happy birthday, Uncle Brian!

Happy birthday, my love.
Westley, who had fallen asleep at church before lunch, woke up just as Daddy was opening his gifts. He didn't want to miss the party! His face was priceless as he groggily looked around the private party room and saw 17 people watching him blink away his nap.
Westley got to see Ron and Chari, Brian's Godparents, again:
And he and cousin Kaden got lots of time with Papa Dan:
The biggest hit with the little boys was probably the helium-filled balloons I bought at Dillons right before the brunch. For the second year in a row, I botched my homemade icing for Brian's cake. I had to make an emergency stop for process chocolate fudge frosting. Boo. (It tasted great anyway, and Brian assured me it was still fabulous.) What a sweet guy. I love how you can see Westley's reflection in the balloon in this picture ...
... and his two baby front teeth in this one:
Happy birthday, Daddy!
Happy birthday, Uncle Brian!
Happy birthday, my love.
No comments:
Post a Comment