1.02.2011

Mommy's little helper


I snapped this photo of Westley on my cell while we were shopping with Brian at Target after church today. (My fellow shoppers in the produce department seemed super annoyed, but I didn't care.)

Look at how big he looks sitting up in the cart! He was a big helper today. I let him hold my shopping list, which he ripped into four little pieces. Fortunately, I could piece it together to buy the ingredients I needed for a new slow cooker recipe I'm going to try for dinner tomorrow.

We also bought 168 diapers, 70 ounces of baby formula and new packages of baby Tylenol and Baby Orajel (that top tooth is still working its way out). I was a little too excited to use coupons for $5 and $2 off baby products and pleased that the cashier shared my enthusiasm. Also on our shopping list? Fingerling potatoes for a prime rib roast dinner Brian has cooked for dinner tonight. Speaking of which, it's chow time!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails