1.08.2008

Quilting project update

With one quilt block, my donation to the Quilts of Valor Foundation via the Prairie Quilt Guild today won't be as generous as the multi-block donation I made in November. Nonetheless, I hope it eventually makes its way into a beautiful quilt and into the hands of someone whose spirits will be lifted by it. (Click here to watch a slideshow, which includes pictures of recipients of some of the program's quilts.)

At any rate, Meowsers gives the block her kitty stamp of approval. She's also a fan of a batik mystery quilt I'm working on:


(Weirdo.)

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Hey- you go to Aldersgate? I visited there this weekend. I really liked it! Maybe I will see you there!

Lori said...

Awesome! What time did you go? Brian and I sing in the choir there. Look for us if you come again!

Jenn said...

I went at 9:30! I don't remember a choir, just 4 people up front doing praise music. You work with the youth group, right? Is that when the youth meet? haha we should probably just email this! (jenn.finch@gmail.com) We will definitely go back!

Related Posts with Thumbnails