We celebrated two firsts at our house tonight:
No. 1: The Wii
It's Brian's official 30th birthday gift, and he's breaking it in tonight (after eight miles on the bike and a half mile in the pool at the Y). He created little Wii characters of us. Their names are Lorii and Briian. (Get it?)
Here he is throwing punches in the boxing game:

No. 2: The Wei
The new Pei Wei in NewMarket Square opened Monday. Inspired by my friend Teresa, who made sure that she was the restaurant's first customer, we wanted to check it out. Brian fell in love with his Chicken Pad Thai (although I personally thought that it doesn't touch Thai Tradition's with a 10-foot chopstick), but I wasn't a huge fan of my Asian Coconut Curry Tofu. However, the spring rolls, Sweet Chili Sauce and brown rice were delish. We'll be back for sure.
It's Brian's official 30th birthday gift, and he's breaking it in tonight (after eight miles on the bike and a half mile in the pool at the Y). He created little Wii characters of us. Their names are Lorii and Briian. (Get it?)
Here he is throwing punches in the boxing game:
The new Pei Wei in NewMarket Square opened Monday. Inspired by my friend Teresa, who made sure that she was the restaurant's first customer, we wanted to check it out. Brian fell in love with his Chicken Pad Thai (although I personally thought that it doesn't touch Thai Tradition's with a 10-foot chopstick), but I wasn't a huge fan of my Asian Coconut Curry Tofu. However, the spring rolls, Sweet Chili Sauce and brown rice were delish. We'll be back for sure.
8 comments:
If you two buy Rock Band we will totally tear it up! And I'll move in with you and you'll never stop seeing me, so you might wanna think twice before purchasing it.
Hmm ... on the plus side, though, you could be in charge of keeping our fridge super clean. Seeing as how I hate that chore, giving up our spare bedroom just might be worth it ... Let's rock!
So I'm a legend at Pei Wei, eh? Whoopee! Sorry you didn't like the Asian Coconut Curry Tofu, but go back and give another dish a try. You'll be in love with Pei Wei in no time!
Welcome to the wonderful world of the Wii. You guys need to get the Carnival Games game. You'll never have to go to the state fair again—unless you want to...
The Wii rocks!! And so does Rock Band (we have it for PS2). I dislike video games, but the wii is so much fun.
Maria & Kathryn: What Wii games would you suggest we check out? I'm way into the Sims and want to get some kind of Sims game for the Wii. Any other suggestions?
Lori - I'll suggest Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games.
I really like Wii Play. I frequently beat Dan at pool. :)
The "boys" got Guitar Hero for Christmas, but Dan's really the only one who plays it.
Post a Comment