4.26.2008

Fresh ink

Brian & I had an unusual date night Friday: an evening at the tattoo parlor. Brian's left arm is now decorated with this sweet tat, which he designed. Like the tat on his right arm, it represents religious themes. It took about two hours to have done. Did it hurt? I'll plead the fifth on that one.











If you don't like the sight of needles, here's a little game you can play when you look at these pictures: Can you find me waving in the first photo?













Our friends Tony & Nicole met up with us, and Tony got this very cool tattoo, which he designed. Yep. Can't beat a double date at the tattoo parlor. We went to dinner at Old Chicago in Old Town afterwards. Our interesting night was complete when "Crazy Mike" made an appearance.













The guys had their ink done at Artists at Large on East Douglas. The place no doubt draws some characters, Brian & Tony included. Friday night was great people watching for sure. We were amused that people out and about for the Final Friday gallery crawl -- including people wearing suits -- stopped in to gawk. There are some neat, well, exhibits on the wall. But don't take kids there. Ever. I did like the wall-o-clocks. Guess it must always be tattoo time somewhere:

2 comments:

Jaime said...

That's awesome. It looks great and I enjoyed getting the camera pic during Gridiron last night.

Heather rules said...

It looks great.

Related Posts with Thumbnails