4.11.2008

Lilly's too cool for the pool

I'll admit that I don't look nearly this hot in my tinted Speedo goggles, but Lilly was surprisingly cooperative when I coerced her into modeling for me this morning.

I had intended to post a celebratory announcement on my blog when I hit the 50-mile mark in swimming 100 miles, so my sharing that I just completed my 55th mile this morning seems somewhat anticlimactic. (I tallied my total and realized that I'd blown right through my midpoint without even realizing it.) That means I have 1,925 laps down, 1,575 to go. Wish me luck!


I'm cursing the cool and damp weather today because I'm at the beginning of a three-day weekend. Don't you worry: I'll be making the most of it with or without the help of Mother Nature.

3 comments:

Curt Rogers said...

This is great! It reminds me a bit of last Halloween when Duncan got dressed up as a greaser. And he, too, surprisingly enough, was quite cooperative. He can't sit still to be brushed but he didn't mind his costume one bit.
http://bp3.blogger.com/_RSgJUAuu7d4/RzFeVSxnLyI/AAAAAAAAAf8/goteuRufkBA/s1600-h/Grease1.jpg

Kathryn said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Lori said...

Curt: That's a very cute photo of Duncan. Goldens are such a patient breed!

Related Posts with Thumbnails