When I arrived home from work this evening, Brian was excited to show me a few pictures he had snapped of dozens of bees on blossoms in our garden. I love the soft light he captured and asked if I could post it here on my blog. "Yep. That's why I took them for you!" What a sweetie.
When I uploaded this pic onto my computer tonight, I also noticed a little green bug in addition to the bees. A praying mantis, perhaps?

Brian and I spent a couple of hours doing yard work, which didn't exactly thrill Lilly, who would've preferred that we play catch. Subtle, isn't she? (Note where she placed her Kong after I threw it and while I was trying to quickly slip on my gardening gloves and get back to mowing.)

Dakota, meanwhile, was content to enjoy the gorgeous evening.

When I uploaded this pic onto my computer tonight, I also noticed a little green bug in addition to the bees. A praying mantis, perhaps?
Brian and I spent a couple of hours doing yard work, which didn't exactly thrill Lilly, who would've preferred that we play catch. Subtle, isn't she? (Note where she placed her Kong after I threw it and while I was trying to quickly slip on my gardening gloves and get back to mowing.)
Dakota, meanwhile, was content to enjoy the gorgeous evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment