9.09.2008

Lazy bum


When I tried to strip the sheets off the bed to wash on Monday morning (my weekly routine), I simply could not budge Dakota off the bottom of the bed.

I couldn't decide which of these captions best fit this photo:

"But it's National Sleep-in Day!"

"Looks like somebody's got a case of the Mondays ... "

"Can I have five more minutes?"

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

L would say, "five more minutes...please?"

Unknown said...

Kody has the right idea! That's what I would really like to be doing today!

Chris said...

You caught me. I DID sleep in on Monday and it was glorious. But having a new job would be glorious, too.

Lori said...

I must admit that sometimes it's difficult to get up and around when both dogs are being lazy!

Curt Rogers said...

Ah, I know this very well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails