9.23.2008

To everything there is a season


In the past week, I've spent a few evenings on a four-mile run watching the sun set.
The end of the day.

I've been noticing signs of fall, including the mums about to bloom in our front garden.
The beginning of the season.

I have different people I love in my life who just found out they're pregnant, are about to have a baby, are celebrating a new marriage, are about to buy their first house.
The start of a new era.

And several talented people I respect are at a crossroads in their careers.
Time for a professional change.

Maybe Semisonic said it best:
Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

3 comments:

Kennedy said...

I love that Semisonic line.

Heather rules said...

Good song.
I need to be more like you. I need to find the positives in my life and be thankful for them. I need rescued from my pity party. ;o)

Peggy said...

Lori, I enjoy your blog so much. You always have something that brightens my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails