Brian & I were among the people who helped "Eagle Eye" rake in $29.2 million during the weekend. It's an edge-of-your seat suspenseful movie starring Shia LaBeouf (who I liked in "Transformers") and Michelle Monaghan (who I first liked in "Boston Public" and recently enjoyed in "Made of Honor"). Interesting Michelle facts: She was born in Iowa and studied journalism at Columbia. The movie theater was so cold that I ordered an Irish coffee to sip while I watched. Yum.
- Thumb up: Gotta see it on the big screen
- Thumb sideways: Wait to see it On Demand
- Thumb down: I'll not be wasting two hours of my life on that flick
- The new James Bond movie
- Brad Pitt's latest, "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button"
- Tom Cruise's "Valkyrie"
- "The Soloist," directed by Joe Wright, who did a phenomenal job with "Atonement". Check out the trailer for "Soloist":
No comments:
Post a Comment