9.17.2008

I'm a Golden!

I took a "What Dog Breed are You" Dogster quiz today, and it says that I'm a Golden. I promise that I didn't cheat to make that the outcome. I bet Dakota & Lilly are so proud to know my inner dog.

The quiz results say, in part: "Laid-back, sociable and well-groomed, you've got your own hip little pack of groupies who just love to be around you ... You never poop out at parties, and since you're popular with ladies and men, as well as children and adults, you dish out your wit, charm and luck to whomever is close enough to bask in it."

Notice the first thing it lists under likely professions: Journalist. Hmm. Whoever said that Internet quizzes aren't revealing?

What breed are you?

4 comments:

Jen and Ryan said...

I'm a German Shepherd!

Jenn said...

I am a golden too! Weird, I was positive I would be a pug, everytime I take one of these I am a pug! Ha!

Marty said...

I'm a poodle! I was horrified. If I'm a poodle then I'm a poodle with a neat and tidy kennel cut.

Marty

Mom said...

I'M a Labrador Retriever - The Caretaker! Who would have guessed!! What fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails