8.14.2007

Animal house


Our neighbors got quite a laugh when we tried to line up this furry foursome for a photo. It took a lot of patience and coaxing. From left: Nanook, a little 25-pound four-month-old Siberian husky; Roxy, his older sister; Lilly and Dakota. Nanook and Roxy are our houseguests for the week while our friends are camping in Colorado. Feeding time makes us feel a bit like zookeepers. But there's nothing cuter than four dogs sleeping on the floor while you're curled up reading a book. Nonetheless, it's a good thing that I'm stocked up on lint rollers! Meow Meow seemed to be sulking earlier, but I gave her some catnip (a.k.a. kitty crack), and all is forgiven.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Isn't it fitting that this picture should end up next to you at a different zoo!

Lori said...

With me at the Sedgwick County Zoo with the giraffe? Gotcha. Yes, I find myself feeling like a zookeeper more often than you might realize!

Related Posts with Thumbnails