My co-worker Suzanne and I were astonished at how well our outfits coordinated today. My skirt and her shirt were nearly identical colors. And we both chose to pair our spiffy items with black. We were color block twinkies. Weird.Gorgeous photography by the lovely and talented Denise.
6 comments:
What Lori doesn't know is that I bribed people in the newsroom to dress like her since I can't do it on a daily basis. Keep up the good work guys!
Somehow, it's just not as embarrassing when you happen to match a friend or co-worker. That's one of the few perks about you moving away, Mandy: We don't have to call each other in the morning for a wardrobe check to make sure we don't show up for work in the same outfit!
Hi, Amanda. You, too, can blog. Then we can keep up with your new life. Pretty soon we'll all have to quit our jobs just so we can keep up with all of our blogs.
Coming to a computer screen near you: Life in the sticks. (I'll keep you posted.)
UM.. HELLO??!?!?! Where is my photo credit???????
Coming right up, ma'am!!! Yikes! :OD
Post a Comment